Working Visions have an impressive track record
in writing winning submissions and grant funding applications.
We have partnered with NGO’s, local authorities, government departments and industry to identify project need, research funding options and prepare comprehensive and successful funding applications.
Working Visions methodology is to build a strong understanding of our clients and really get to understand your needs. If you need funding dollars for your project and community, we can help.
Working Visions can also help with setting up the reporting and accounting systems you will need to successfully manage and acquit your grants.
Some examples of successful grant and tender applications for Local Councils, sporting clubs, NGOs, and businesses.
- $1.5million for 3 new tourism ventures
- $2million for local Council infrastructure and projects
- Winning tenders for delivery of social programs
- $500,000 to assist Indigenous businesses
- Written business plans and feasibility studies to support funding applications resulting in over $55million in government funding for a range of NGOs