Tracey Wilson, Director, Working Visions has worked with First Nations people and communities across Australia for two decades.
By listening, learning and collaborating she has humbly made a difference in the communities she has worked in, and partnered with. Tracey also has a particular interest in building the capacity of Indigenous women through mentoring.
From 2009 to 2016 Working Visions was a registered Business Consultant with Indigenous Business Australia (IBA).
Services offered include:
- Strategic planning and visioning with Indigenous Councils, organisations, government agencies and businesses
- Building the capacity of Indigenous people, business, and communities through sustainable economic development, environmental and social impact projects
- Business Planning – including marketing, communications, feasibilities, operational and strategic plans
- Mentoring programs and training particularly for Indigenous women entering leadership roles
- Governance workshops for small organisations
In October 2019 Working Visions won an International Association for Public Participation (IAP2) Australasia Core Values Award in the Indigenous Project Category for the Dengue Out Program conducted at the tip of Cape York in the Northern Area Peninsula Regional Council area. Listen to Tracey talk about the project during an IAP2 TV interview following the award.